Comprehensive Eye Examinations:
- During a complete eye exam, your eye doctor will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses, but will also check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health
- Comprehensive exam includes a number of tests and procedures to examine and evaluate the health of your eyes and the quality of your vision. These tests range from simple ones like having you read an eye chart, to complex tests, such as using a high-powered lens to examine the health of the tissues inside of your eyes.
- Regardless of age or physical health, it's important to have regular eye exams.
- Dry eyes, corneal abrasions, allergies, conjuntivitis, and other ocular diagnosis/injuries can be treated and monitored by the eye doctor.
- As a parent you may wonder whether your pre-schooler has a vision problem or when a first eye exam should be scheduled.
- Eye exams for children are extremely important. Experts say 5-10% of preschoolers and 25% of school-aged children have vision problems. Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial because, if left untreated, some childhood vision problems can cause permanent vision loss.
- Utilizing cutting edge technology we are diagnosing and managing with greater precision, diseases like glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts.
- Earlier and more precise diagnosis means earlier treatment and better outcomes
- Dr. Nguyen has extensive experience in the pre-operative evaluation and post-operative care of LASIK and other vision correction procedure. He will help you find the ideal solution for your problem and partner with the best surgeon to perform your procedure.